What you need to know about the Syncio 2.0 upgrade 😎
By mid-September 2021, all Syncio users will be migrated onto Syncio 2.0 - the next generation collaborative commerce platform. We have prepared resources to help you through the transition!
Upgrading to Syncio 2.0 will be done automatically. All of your previous settings, configurations, and subscription plan will be the same as it was in Syncio 1.0.
Why is Syncio upgrading to Syncio 2.0?
Syncio 1.0 now supports over 6,000 Shopify and WooCommerce merchants. We're really proud of this but are also aware that it comes with immense responsibility.
The ability to ensure that Syncio performs to and above the expectations of our merchants is critical, and as the number of merchants using Syncio grows, so too does the complexity of ensuring our performance levels meet these expectations.
Here are the key areas that Syncio 2.0 enables:
- Scalability. What happens when we grow to support 10,000 merchants? 50,000? 100,000? No problem. We have a platform that enables us to keep on top of the volume and performance demands of a growing userbase.
- Integrations with other ecommerce platforms. It was impossible to integrate to other ecommerce platforms with Syncio 1.0. No such problems with Syncio 2.0.
- Feature upgrades deployed faster. Imagine trying to cook a meal in a messy kitchen - that was Syncio 1.0. Syncio 2.0 is a clean kitchen, with the best equipment and tools for our chefs (engineers) to cook up great features, faster to you.
- Powerful and dynamic user interface. We will be able to continually enhance the user interface to meet your needs.
- Faster bug fixing. Syncio 2.0 will allow our team to diagnose and resolve bugs faster.
📢 Check out our Help Centre to get step-by-step instructions and tips
Link to the Syncio 2.0 Help Centre
🗞️ Read our Blog about Syncio 2.0
Link to 'Syncio 2.0 marks the dawn of collaborative commerce 2.0'
📔 Syncio 2.0 FAQs